Discover how your group, event or organisation can benefit from the Creation Station’s award-winning portfolio of arts and crafts activities.
The Creation Station has inspired more than 100,000 children and families since 2002 with fun, creative workshops that provide exciting, messy but safe experiences for children.
We’re proud that our programme, as well as being great fun, is in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage. We want to make these sessions available to as many people as possible and it’s easy for us to come to you and tailor our art and craft activities to your group, organisation or event.
Although children and their parents can have a brilliant time discovering arts and crafts, we know it can be difficult for carers, groups and organisations to organise these activities themselves. Often the mess and stress can overshadow the real benefits…
Our bespoke arts and craft group and corporate event entertainment provides a fun and stress-free experience for all involved to enjoy together.
Here's how it works:
- We come to your location - and provide our award-winning, educational, fun sessions for you.
- Choice of duration - weekly, monthly or occasionally depending on your requirements.
- Tailored to your term - we can provide term-time themed sessions such as Easter, Christmas or whatever suits!
- Bespoke - we work with you to provide sessions to suit your group.
- Proven and safe - we only use safety-tested, age and stage appropriate tools, materials and ideas.
- Totally-managed solutions - you have no planning to do, no storage is needed and there’s no clearing up to worry about.
- Expand your range - we do everything to provide your group with a greater choice of educational, fun and inspiring activities.